1. 你真能干 用英语怎么说
你真能干
1.I envy your ability.
2. You really know your job.
3. You are really capable.
了不起
1.He was something.
他真了不起。
2.It was magnificent of you.
你真了不起。
3.Annie: How wonderful!
安妮:真了不起!
4.You are really marvellous.
你真了不起。
5.She is something.
她真了不起。
6.Oh! So great.
噢,真了不起!
7.Incredible! Marion is something.
玛里恩真了不起。
8.That really beats the devil.
这真了不起。
9.You young people do beat the Dutch.
你们年轻人真了不起。
10.Wow! You are something!
哇! 你真了不起!
2. “我夸她能干”用英语怎么说
有很多种哦 1. I praised for her abilities. 2. I praised her for being perspicacity. (I praised for her perspicacious.) 3. I praised her for being efficient. (I praised for her efficiency.) 如此之类的还有很多,因为"能干"在英语中有很多说法。 还有smart, intelligent, acumen, astute, sharp, sagacious, diligent. 以上都是形容词。 我没有查字典,所以我提到的这些词肯定都是最自然的,不是那种很偏的。
麻烦采纳,谢谢!