1.求:药店英语对话
Patient:Nurse, I'm not feeling well today.
病人:护士,我今天感觉不舒服。
Nurse:Where don't you feel well?
护士:您哪儿不好?
P:I have a pain in my abdomen.
病人:我肚子疼。
N:How long have you had it?
护士:疼多长时间了?
P:It started in the morning. At the beginning I have a stomachache.
病人:早晨开始的,起初我觉得胃疼。
N:How long did it last?
护士:持续了多长时间?
P:About 3 hours, but this afternoon it moved to the right lower part of the abdomen for 5 hours.
病人:大约3小时,但今天下午移至右下腹,有5个小时了。
N:Have you had any vomiting?
护士:您呕吐吗?
P:I have only nausea.
病人:我只是恶心。
N:Have you any diarrhea?
护士:您有过腹泻吗?
P:No.
病人:没有。
N:Any fever?
护士:发烧吗?
P:I don't know.
病人:我不知道。
N:Let me take your temperature. All right, you have a slight fever.
护士:我给您试试体温。好了,有点发烧。
N:Please lie down on the bed, loosen your belt, please. Let the doctor examine you abdomen.
护士:请躺在床上,松开腰带,让医生检查您的腹部。
P:Thank you.
病人:谢谢。
N:Don't be nervous and try to relax.
护士:不要紧张,尽量放松。
P:All right.
病人:好的。
N:The doctor said you need to collect a specimen of blood for examination.
护士:医生说你需要取血标本做化验。
P:Yes.
病人:是的。
N:The result of your blood test tells us that your white blood cell count is 18000.
护士:您的验血结果,白血球18000。
P:I see, thank you.
病人:我明白了,谢谢。
N:The doctor said that you had acute appendicitis.
护士:医生说您患的是急性阑尾炎。
P:Oh, I am scared.
病人:噢,我害怕。
N:Don't be afraid, you will recover. The doctor said that you have to have an operation. So, please sign your name on the consent form to say that you agree to the doctor operation on you.
护士:不用怕,您一定会好的。医生说您必须接受手术治疗。现请您签手术同意书,表示您同意医生为您做手术。
P:I'll co-operate.
病人:我一定合作。
N:Thanks for your co-operation.
护士:谢谢您的合作。