1.诱使某人做某事用英语怎么说
entrap / tempt / trap/lead / entice sb into doing。; lead / entice sb to do。
He claimed the government had entrapped him into doing something that he wouldnot have done otherwise. 他声称政府诱使他做了他本不会做的事。
Reducing the income will further impoverish these families and could tempt anoffender into further crime.降低收入只会使这些家庭更加贫穷,而且可能诱使不法分子进一步犯罪。
Were you just trying to trap her into making some admission?你刚才是想诱使她供认吗?
He was her evil genius, leading her into a life of crime against her will.他是附在她身上的恶魔,诱使她违心地走上犯罪的道路。
Advertisements are designed to entice people into spending money ( to spend money). 广告宣传的目的是诱使人花钱。
You led me to believe that you were a person of good character.你诱使我相信你是个有好品格的人。
2.这是段英语什么意思
in fact. i have a lot of things to tell you. i think you will want to hare it.
but now..i do not how can i say anything with you. do you know. you let me feel
sad.. i said anyhing that not my heart.. can you know my mean..
具体来说,本文错误很多,我猜是不是你女朋友写给你的啊?你们闹矛盾啦?有冒犯之处请见谅!
in fact,in要大写,本文很多地方都没有大写。
i think you will want to hare it.中的hare应该是hear,
i do not how can i say anything with you这一句错误更多!句子结构就错了!主句都没有谓语动词不成句子。而且从句的语序也应该是陈述语序。
i said anyhing that not my heart这一句也是错的离谱,那个that引导的什么句子啊!连个谓动词都没有,can you know my mean也是语法错误,mean是动词 meaning才是名词“意思”这一句应该说:Can you know what I mean?或者Can you know my meaning?
不好意思补充一下,我是高中英语老师,所以忍不住就分析了句子结构,如果让你感到不舒服 很抱歉!我只是想说明一下大家都看不明白的原因!不过大家基本上把意思也翻译出来了!我个人认为“可爱妹妹”翻译的最好!